Omni Automation Plugins: Canvas Tools
©2017 Nyhthawk Productions. All rights reserved.
Canvas Tools is a Plug-In for OmniGraffle, containing a collection of actions for manipulating canvases in an OmniGraffle document.
DO THIS ► DOWNLOAD the Canvas Tools Plug-In
The individual actions included in this Plug-In:
- Move to Top
- Move the current canvas to the top of the stack of canvases
- Move to Bottom
- Move the current canvas to the bottom of the stack of canvases
- Size to Printer Setup
- Resize the current canvas to match the printer setup page size
- Swap Dimensions
- Set the height of the current canvas to its width, and the canvas width to its height
- Copy Sizing Parameters to All
- Copy the size, sizing mode, and auto-sizing parameters of the current canvas to every canvas.
- Delete All Except Current
- Delete every canvas except for the current canvas
- Rename in Current Order
- Rename all canvases to the default name, starting from the top. For example: “Canvas 1” “Canvas 2” “Canvas 3” etc.
- Add Canvas for Every Month
- Add 12 new canvases, each named for a month of the year. For example: “January” “February” “March” etc.
- Sort by Name
- Sort all canvases by name is ascending order.
The handlers of the CanvasLib library included in this Plug-In:
- getCurrentCanvas() // returns object reference to the current canvas
- getCanvasNames() // returns an array of the canvas names
- getNamedCanvas(canvasName) // returns an object reference to the named canvas
- sortCanvasesByName() // Sort all canvases by name is ascending order
- addCanvasForEveryMonth() // creates a new canvas for each month of the year if a canvas by that name does not already exist
- deleteAllCanvases(showAlertBoolean) // after confirmation, removes all but the first canvas
- deleteEveryCanvasExcept(cnvs) // delete every canvas except the one passed to the method
- deleteEveryCanvasExceptCurrent() // delete every canvas except the current canvas
- newCanvasWithDimensions(cWpt, cHpt) // add a new canvas sized to the provided dimensions
- setDimensionsOfCurrentCanvasTo(cWpt, cHpt) // resize the current canvas to the provided dimensions
- setDimensionsOfCanvasTo(cnvs, cWpt, cHpt) // resize indicated canvas to the provided dimensions
- setDimensionsOfEveryCanvasTo(cWpt, cHpt) // resize every canvas to the provided dimensions
- moveCanvasToTop(cnvs) // move the indicated canvas to the top of the stack of canvases
- moveCanvasToBottom(cnvs) // move the indicated canvas to the bottom of the stack of canvases
- renameEveryCanvasToMatchOrder() // rename all canvases to match the current stack order
- setAutoSizingOfCurrentCanvas(true or false) // set all canvas autosizing options of the current canvas to the provided boolean value
- setAutoSizingOfEveryCanvas(true or false) // set all canvas autosizing options of the every canvas to the provided boolean value
- setSizeOfCurrentCanvasToMatchPageSize() // resize current canvas to match the current page size setting
- setSizeOfEveryCanvasToMatchPageSize() // resize every canvas to match the current page size setting
- setSizeModeOfCurrentCanvasToFixed() // set sizing mode of current canvas to fixed
- setSizeModeOfEveryCanvasToFixed() // set sizing mode of every canvas to fixed
- setSizingParamsOfEveryCanvas(cnvs) // copy the sizing mode and auto-sizing parameters of the provided canvas to every canvas
This webpage is in the process of being developed. Any content may change and may not be accurate or complete at this time.